Saturday, June 25, 2011

Smile

A solid white piece of fabric.  That's how my day started today.  Plain.  Boring.  White.  Throw in a staple gun and some paint and you get an instant canvas!

Who wouldn't want to spend the first day of sunshine in 5 days outside painting a fun picture?  Me.  However,  ice princess LOVED the idea!  I'm not a major fan of being outside when it's windy or when there are bugs or if it's too hot.  Basically I only like it when it's sunny and about 80 degrees.  However, I force suggest ice princess go outside anytime the sun is out...or even if it's not out.  Heck, as long as there is no lightening and the thunder is distant she goes outside.  

I wish I was a kid again.  I wish I could spend hours outside without a care in the world.  I wish I had the imagination of ice princess.  She can make anything come to life!  She talked to her painting the whole time she was painting it.  She talks to everything as if it is alive.  She has pet rocks and will cry if anything happens to them.  Wait.  I see a pattern here.  She might need therapy sometime in the near future if she keeps talking to things that aren't real!  Either way, I wish I was a kid again.

This is what ice princess created.  She makes me smile.


1 comment: